We're getting a lot of questions pertaining to the recent privacy regulations and trends (ITP, GDPR, CCPA and Ad blockers). It is clear that the future of digital marketing (analytics) entails access to a smaller volume of data, but is that all bad news for marketers?
The question we really should be asking ourselves is: "How can we drive 50% better results with 50% less data? And that will be the topic of this event. You could also look at it like the perfect excuse to have cookies for breakfast.
Speakers: measurement team from Precis Digital Oslo and Precis Digital London
At this event you will
- LEARN about the relevant changes related to privacy
- UNDERSTAND how they are impacting the way that we evaluate performance
- ENABLE better decision-making and make the current paradigm shift in the industry to a competitive advantage for your company
- 8:30 - 9:00: Arrival, snacks & coffee
- 9:00 - 10.00: "Turning the post-cookie era into a competitive advantage"
- Data Privacy
- Data Quality
- What actions can we take?
- 10.00 - 10.30: Q&A with the Precis Measurement team
(We have limited capacity and expect a full room, so If you sign up, please show up - or cancel at your earliest possible convenience. Thank you!).
Who is this event for?
The event is for marketing professionals in mid- to large-sized organisations. Whether you are more of a hands-on practitioner or a budget owner more focused on strategy, the event will deliver inspiration as well as concrete suggestions for you take home and start implementing.