Get your tickets and join us for interactive sessions with leaders and experts from industry and governmental organizations to get insights and guidance for new ways to communicate sustainability.
This seminar showcases companies and organizations that are leading the way on integrating sustainability and climate action into their business strategy. This event also highlights recent research from KPMG, Sustainability Hub and Luntz Global on what communication strategies are effective for gaining support for sustainability and climate change.
Words matter. Words have the power to change the direction of society. However, some words when over-used or misused turn into buzzwords. Such has been the fate of the word sustainability. Now is the time to change that.
At this event you will learn about:
- The State of Sustainability -- What is happening in Norway from leadership, innovation, corporate responsibility and finance -- moving sustainability from non-financial to financial.
- Transforming Sustainability -- How companies transform through the power cross-functional dialogue, integrating best practices and inspiring action.
- Framing Sustainability -- Gains insights to move a sceptic with words, storytelling and how to move power through the right words.
After the event there will be an opportunity to network with industry professionals over wine and canapés over looking the beautiful city of Oslo.
You will also gain valuable insights from many industry leading experts:
- Professor Peggy Simcic Brønn, Director, BI Centre for Corporate Communication
- Professor Per Espen Stoknes, Director, BI Centre for Green Growth
- Bjørn Haugland, CEO, Skift Norway
- Andreas Friis, Founder & Executive Director, Sustainability Hub Norway
- Arne Frogner, Former CEO KPMG
- Bente Sverdrup, Director of Sustainability Gjensidige
- Thina Margrethe Saltvedt (Ph.D), Chief Analyst, Nordea - Sustainable Finance Norway
- Tyler Barrott, Member & Communications Consultant, American Chamber of Commerce in Norway
- Anders Langset, CEO, Largest AS -- Winner of Shell’ s Global Zero Hero Award
- Sidsela Viken Nyebak, VP Head of Corporate Responsibility and Sustainability
- Einar Håndlykken, CEO ODD Fotball
- Dr. Frank Luntz, Founder of Luntz Global
- Hans Geelmuyden, CEO and Chairman of the Board, The Geelmuyden Kiese Group
- Inge Wallage, Owner & founder The Butterfly Effect
The message is changing. Make sure you know the best words for your business. Get tickets today. Space is limited.